Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
Our Plastic and Reconstructive surgeons provide a full range of procedures for both adult and paediatric patients. Reconstructive, aesthetic (cosmetic) and diagnostic surgery procedures are all carried out safely and efficiently in our calm day hospital environment.
Diagnostic and reconstructive surgical procedures include:
- All types of skin cancer surgery, including basal cell cancer, squamous cell cancer and melanoma and removal of cysts and other benign lesions
- Skin grafts and other reconstructive surgical procedures following surgical removal of benign and malignant skin lesions.
Aesthetic (Cosmetic) surgical procedures to enhance physical appearance include:
- Face and Neck lifts
- Blepharoplasty (eye lid surgery)
- Breast augmentation or reduction
- Revision of scars and other facial and body deformities to restore or enhance normality, and a feeling of psychological self-confidence.